ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW ERA OF INTERNET SPEED?
Experience the power of our 100% FIBER-OPTIC NETWORK with our ULTRA-FAST PROMOS
Pay for Installation and get 1 month FREE Internet + TV + Phone
*From 2nd month on, monthly recurring charges will apply. Prices are exclusive of taxes. Terms, Conditions and Fair Usage Policy applies.
Terms and Conditions
- Like all StormFiber plans, 100 and 50 Mbps plans are compliant to Fair Usage Policy (FUP). Please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
- Only those customers who are signing up/upgrading to 50 Mbps or 100 Mbps plan will be eligible to purchase a Wi-Fi Access Point (AP) from StormFiber.
- Maximum 4 Wi-Fi Access Points (AP) can be purchased for one connection.
- Wi-Fi extension services will be provided from the ONT to the first Wi-Fi AP back to back through the standard cable provided with the AP. Any further Wi-Fi extension will not be a part of the scope of services.
- Wi-Fi AP configuration support can be achieved on call through our customer support helpline (111-1-78676) and through a Do It Yourself (DIY) configuration manual provided with the AP and on this link. No Wi-Fi extension support will be provided for any other Wi-Fi AP than the one provided by StormFiber.
- There will be a twelve month warranty of the provided Wi-Fi Access Point. Please email on email@example.com for details.
- Customer shall, as possessor and actual user of the Wi-Fi AP, shoulders repair or replacement costs arising from any loss or damage to this equipment, whether due to fire, theft, vandalism, accident, or negligence by the User or any other person aside from StormFiber. The costs of replacement will be charged to User at the time replacement is sought.
- The Wi-Fi AP comes with no return, no refund or no transfer policy.
- Like all StormFiber connections, 50 and 100 Mbps plans are not allowed to be sublet.
- If a customer is using his/her own Wi-Fi Access Point (AP), it should be a dual band WiFi AP backhauled with Ethernet up to StormFiber’s Optical Network Terminal. No bandwidth assurance will be committed in case the said condition is not fulfilled. For Wi-Fi extension guidelines, please click here.
- StormFiber reserves the right to change its Terms and Conditions without prior notice.